- Emitter: Single Osram KW CULNM1.TG_CN LED on a copper DTP MCPCB
- Optic: New and focusing type Optical Lens
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: 750 lm
- Intensity: ~135900cd ANSI throw ~780m
- Modes: Three general modes, plus hidden Eco and Turbo
- Battery: One flat-top unprotected 21700 or 18650 Li-ion battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Low-voltage and over-heat protection
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 114.2g without cells
- Size: 118*40*25mm
- Accessories: 1*Manual, 1*18650 battery adapter, 2*Spare 0-ring
|Output||10LM||40 LM||400 LM||600 LM||750 LM|
|Runtime||470h||16h||15h 05min||14h 30min||15s+1.5h|
|Waterproof||IPX8, underwater 2m|
Notice: The above approximate data are lab-tested by using a Samsung INR 21700 30T Li-ion battery. The runtime is accumulated due to over-heat protection, and it may vary due to the difference of environment and batteries.
General Modes: Low-Med-High; Hidden Modes: Eco, Turbo
- ON/OFF: One click for on, press and hold for 1 second for OFF. When the light is on, tap the switch to cycle through general modes.
- Eco: Press and hold the switch for 1 second from OFF, another click will enter the general mode.
- Turbo: Double clicks from ON, another click will enter the general mode.
- Instant High: Double clicks from OFF will enter High mode, another click will enter the general mode.